Categories: Featured Stories
Click Image to Protect New Mexicos Children By Signing The New Mexico Victoria Martens ACT
- Trial starts in voluntary manslaughter case
- Nominate a top young professional for NM 40 Under Forty by Dec. 20
- New Epstein suit alleges assault, trafficking at ranch
- City deems shelter one of top legislative priorities
- Dance Moms star Abby Lee to host Albuquerque dance class
- THE PLAY THAT GOES WRONG is Coming to Albuquerque
- Albuquerque food truck owner hopeful stolen smoker will be returned
- 3 charged in July slaying in apartment lot
- Deadly crash under investigation near downtown Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Museum preps for grand opening of Jim Henson exhibit
- APD addresses homicide numbers after woman killed in driveway November 21, 2019ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The mother of two New Mexico State Police officers was murdered in her own driveway, and it’s left the community on edge. Now, Mayor Tim Keller and the Albuquerque Police Department are addressing the soaring murder numbers over the past few years, as this year is about to set an all-time […]Rebecca Atkins
- Live Trump Impeachment Hearings & Analysis: Laura Cooper and David Hale to testify November 20, 2019The first public presidential impeachment hearings in over 20 years continue Wednesday with in-depth analysis from our political experts.WFLA 8 On Your Side Staff
- State rep pushes to change law that allowed for Fabian Gonzales’ release November 20, 2019ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – There has been outrage following the release of Fabian Gonzales, who was ordered released pending trial in the Victoria Martens murder case. But Judge Charles Brown who ordered it stands by the decision, saying he’s following the law. Now, there’s a move to change that law. The pretrial detention rule approved […]KRQE Media
- Mark’s Wednesday Evening Forecast November 21, 2019A second colder storm system is on its way toward New Mexico. The storm will push in overnight. Rain and mountain snow will fill in across the state Thursday morning. Rain and snow will continue into Thursday night before clearing. Friday will be partly cloudy and cool.Mark Ronchetti
- Some birds at Tingley Beach getting injured, killed due to fishing lines November 21, 2019ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Tingley Beach is known for its fishing and ducks and geese, but some of those birds are getting injured and even killed because of what people are leaving behind. People who go to Tingley Beach said fishermen often leave old lines laying around. Someone recently captured the problem on video and […]Courtney Allen
- UNM researchers using drones to examine aging bridges November 21, 2019ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Researchers at the University of New Mexico have come up with a new high tech way to move people and cargo more safely. It’s not your average drone. “It has four sensors on it, the main one is this laser,” says Roya Nasimi. Researchers at UNM say thE drone can keep […]Francesca Washington
- Missing cat found in Santa Fe reunited with owner in Oregon November 21, 2019PORTLAND, Ore. (KRQE) – A very happy reunion. The Oregon cat that vanished five years ago and turned up in Santa Fe is back home. Sasha was reunited with her owner in Portland on Tuesday night. She was found wandering the streets of Santa Fe. After scanning her microchip, the Santa Fe Animal learned Sasha […]KRQE Media
- GOP Navajo Nation member joins US Senate race in New Mexico November 21, 2019ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) – Elisa Martinez, a Latina Republican and member of the Navajo Nation, is joining the race for an open U.S. Senate seat in New Mexico. Martinez formally announced Wednesday she will seek the GOP nomination to take on likely Democratic nominee U.S. Rep. Ben Ray Luján. The anti-abortion activist will face contractor […]Associated Press
- Local teacher honors memory of fallen New Mexico soldier November 21, 2019MORIARTY, N.M. (KRQE) – A New Mexico teacher is getting national recognition for her story of a late veteran. Moriarty High School’s Amy Page spent the last year researching the life and service of Joaquin Madril. He grew up in Duran, New Mexico, joined the Army in 1942, and then was shot and killed during […]KRQE Media
- PNM grants $750,000 to 55 New Mexico nonprofits November 21, 2019ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – New Mexico’s largest energy provider is giving back to the community. PNM is investing $750,000 in 55 nonprofits across the state. The nonprofits do everything from teaching kids, to increasing access to technology and protecting the environment. “The truth is that when businesses and nonprofits come together to address a community […]KRQE Media
- New Mexico State Police unveil new helicopter November 21, 2019ALBUQUERQUE, NM (KRQE) – State Police showed off their new helicopter on Wednesday; one that will better allow them to be the eyes and ears of what’s going on in New Mexico. State Police officers said they go on about 150 to 200 helicopter missions on average every year. They believe the new helicopter will […]Brady Wakayama
- City releases new ART promotional video November 20, 2019ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The city has unveiled a new video in another effort to get drivers ready for ART buses. The promotion reminds people that you can only turn left or U-turn at traffic lights. You can’t cross double lines and you cannot drive in the bus-only lanes. The city also held an open […]KRQE Media
- Beefily Ever After November 18, 2016In our last episode, we learn how to drink tea, build human towers, watch the sunset forever and find the Ian inside all of us.
- Freedom, Justice, or Peter Sagal November 11, 2016We learn what happened to a two-thousand year-old toe, and what to do when our voices make you sick.
- StoryCorn November 4, 2016Devil In The White City author Erik Larson helps us write gooder, and we tell you how to snack silently at the movies.
- We Accidentally Made A Halloween Episode October 28, 2016Mark Bittman helps us answer a very creepy question, and we learn who's helping the Obamas move.
- Romancing The Cod October 21, 2016How to talk to fish and protect your yard signs.
- Trust Him On The Frustum October 13, 2016We help you brush that dirt off your shoulder and get the most out of your Reese's.
- The Never-Ending Cave October 7, 2016We tell you how to get deep and how to fake childhood memories.
- The Sound of Silence September 30, 2016A listener needs help opening his Velcro bag quietly, so we call in the military.
- Fiddlin', Gruntin', Snorin' and Carlin' September 23, 2016How to get people to remember your name and find thousands of worms. Note: this episode talks about curse words but bleeps them out. It's educational, but there's a lot of cursing.
- The Champ September 16, 2016We tell you how to keep your fries crispy and make your friends cry.
- Usain/Boat September 9, 2016How to lose to Usain Bolt by a slightly smaller margin, and another use for your bowling shoes.
- Bonny's Dream September 2, 2016How to endure hearing someone describe their dream.
- Bears and Bubbles August 26, 2016How to bathe discreetly and get close to a panda.
- Bears, Tigers, Leeches, and Spicy Food August 19, 2016How to pick a winner in a bear v. tiger fight, find an endangered species, and eat spicy food.
- Best Man O' War August 12, 2016How to train your pet jellyfish and plan a wedding no one will forget.
- The Only Olympics Guide You'll Ever Need August 5, 2016With how-to advice from a bunch of Olympians and Patrick Stewart.
- Lyin' Eyes July 29, 2016How to protect your cow and pull a loose tooth.
- Merry Chrismas! July 21, 2016How to celebrate your new favorite holiday and enjoy the Summer Olympics.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Get out the vote
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.