Categories: Featured Stories
Click Image to Protect New Mexicos Children By Signing The New Mexico Victoria Martens ACT
- Optimizing 5G networks- UNM ECE researcher looks to enhance connections- UNM Newsroom
- Anyone can join Albuquerques Coin Club - KRQE News 13
- Hot temperatures, no rain forecast for Albuquerque
- Prosecutors Reviewing Report on Death of Albuquerque Inmate - U.S. News & World Report
- AGs office faces criticism over employing outside attorneys - KRQE News 13
- Latest film shoot draws Better Call Saul speculation - KRQE News 13
- International District's first economic development center opens soon
- DJ Fuent is Topes music man
- Jackalope debuts $1 million makeover - Albuquerque Business First
- Butera's single leads Albuquerque to 6-2 win over Fresno - Ap Sports - state
- One year later, family remembers woman killed by alleged drunk driver July 18, 2019ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Thursday marks one year that an Albuquerque family will be without their daughter after she was killed in a crash by a suspected drunk driver. The family of Alyssa Barboa said the 29-years-old’s life was just beginning, but her life was tragically cut short on July 18, 2018. According to a […]Marissa Lucero
- Trump blasts 4 congresswomen; crowd roars, ‘Send her back!’ July 17, 2019GREENVILLE, N.C. (AP) — Going after four Democratic congresswomen one by one, a combative President Donald Trump turned his campaign rally into an extended dissection of the liberal views of the women of color, deriding them for what he painted as extreme positions and suggesting they just get out. “Tonight I have a suggestion for […]DEB RIECHMANN, Associated Press
- Suspect search continues as family mourns teen killed in hit-and-run July 17, 2019ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Friends and family gathered Wednesday night to remember the life of a 15-year-old Cibola High School student hit and killed at an Albuquerque intersection. Police believe the driver who likely hit the teen was fleeing from officers in a stolen truck and is still on the run. Manny Tapia was walking […]KRQE Media
- New Mexico’s district and magistrate court administration to be revamped July 18, 2019SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE)- New Mexico will soon begin consolidating courts across the state. The state’s Administrative Office of the courts says they will no longer manage the dozens of magistrate and district courts. Instead, they will be overseen by judicial districts who already administer district courts. The consolidation will apply to all expect for […] […]KRQE Media
- AFR responds to reports of smoke at well-known abandoned Nob Hill church July 18, 2019(KRQE)- Firefighters have responded to reports of smoke at an abandoned church in southeast Albuquerque Thursday morning. Albuquerque Fire Rescue arrived at the old Trinity Methodist Church just before 7 a.m. where smoke was coming from. No flames have been reported. The church located near Solano and Central in Nob Hill is owned by former […]KRQE Media
- Ex-CIA operative Valerie Plame’s House bid receives many small donations July 18, 2019(KRQE)- New numbers show thousands of small campaign donations to a New Mexico congressional candidate, some from Hollywood actors. Former CIA operative Valerie Plame’s campaign contributions have now put her in the financial lead for the open congressional seat. Among the notable donors is Breaking Bad actor Bryan Cranston and actress Naomi Watts. Valerie P […]KRQE Media
- Survey reports American kids would rather be YouTubers/vloggers than astronauts July 18, 2019(KRQE)-While kids are taught to reach for the stars when it comes to their futures, according to a new survey, children might be reaching for stardom instead. In honor of the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing, LEGO is celebrating with a month of events taking place worldwide in hopes of inspiring the […]KRQE Media
- July 18 Morning Rush: Police search for suspects believed to be involved in hit-and-run that killed teen July 18, 20191.Police are asking the public to be on the lookout for the people believed to be involved in a hit-and-run that killed a 15-year-old boy. A vigil took place at the intersection of Coors and Ellison to remember the life of Cibola High School student Manny Tapia. APD says he died after a truck hit […]Allison Keys
- Iran state TV: Iranian forces seize foreign oil tanker, crew July 18, 2019TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran’s paramilitary Revolutionary Guard forces seized a foreign oil tanker accused of smuggling oil, Iran’s state TV reported Thursday. The vessel appears to be a United Arab Emirates-based tanker that had disappeared off trackers in Iranian territorial waters over the weekend. The seizure was the latest in a series of dramatic […] […]NASSER KARIMI and AYA BATRAWY, Associated Press
- Connor’s Thursday Morning Forecast July 18, 2019Temperatures will be well above average today with a strong high pressure overhead. Dry air in the northern mountain will help boost temperatures into the 90s. A heat advisory is in place for Quay and Chaves Counties. Storms will be isolated south of I-40. Silver City and Alamogordo are some of the lucky spots with […]Connor Lewis
- Police arrest woman accused of recording explicit video of 13-year-old July 18, 2019ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The young woman accused of recording a 13-year-old being sexually abused has been arrested. The video began floating around Ernie Pyle Middle School in November after the two girls went to Lotus Night Club and met up three guys who gave them alcohol and drugs. The victim says she blacked out, […]KRQE Media
- Man shouting ‘You die’ kills 33 at Japan anime studio July 18, 2019TOKYO (AP) — A man screaming “You die!” burst into an animation studio in Kyoto, doused it with a flammable liquid and set it on fire Thursday, killing 33 people in an attack that shocked anime fans across Japan and beyond. Thirty-six others were injured, some of them critically, in a blaze that sent people […]MARI YAMAGUCHI, Associated Press
- Beefily Ever After November 18, 2016In our last episode, we learn how to drink tea, build human towers, watch the sunset forever and find the Ian inside all of us.
- Freedom, Justice, or Peter Sagal November 11, 2016We learn what happened to a two-thousand year-old toe, and what to do when our voices make you sick.
- StoryCorn November 4, 2016Devil In The White City author Erik Larson helps us write gooder, and we tell you how to snack silently at the movies.
- We Accidentally Made A Halloween Episode October 28, 2016Mark Bittman helps us answer a very creepy question, and we learn who's helping the Obamas move.
- Romancing The Cod October 21, 2016How to talk to fish and protect your yard signs.
- Trust Him On The Frustum October 13, 2016We help you brush that dirt off your shoulder and get the most out of your Reese's.
- The Never-Ending Cave October 7, 2016We tell you how to get deep and how to fake childhood memories.
- The Sound of Silence September 30, 2016A listener needs help opening his Velcro bag quietly, so we call in the military.
- Fiddlin', Gruntin', Snorin' and Carlin' September 23, 2016How to get people to remember your name and find thousands of worms. Note: this episode talks about curse words but bleeps them out. It's educational, but there's a lot of cursing.
- The Champ September 16, 2016We tell you how to keep your fries crispy and make your friends cry.
- Usain/Boat September 9, 2016How to lose to Usain Bolt by a slightly smaller margin, and another use for your bowling shoes.
- Bonny's Dream September 2, 2016How to endure hearing someone describe their dream.
- Bears and Bubbles August 26, 2016How to bathe discreetly and get close to a panda.
- Bears, Tigers, Leeches, and Spicy Food August 19, 2016How to pick a winner in a bear v. tiger fight, find an endangered species, and eat spicy food.
- Best Man O' War August 12, 2016How to train your pet jellyfish and plan a wedding no one will forget.
- The Only Olympics Guide You'll Ever Need August 5, 2016With how-to advice from a bunch of Olympians and Patrick Stewart.
- Lyin' Eyes July 29, 2016How to protect your cow and pull a loose tooth.
- Merry Chrismas! July 21, 2016How to celebrate your new favorite holiday and enjoy the Summer Olympics.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Get out the vote
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.