Categories: Featured Stories
Click Image to Protect New Mexicos Children By Signing The New Mexico Victoria Martens ACT
- Giant LANL Rotor Traveling Through New Mexico - Los Alamos Daily Post
- Nehemiah Griego apologizes for murdering his family
- Sen. Udall unveils legislation to help prevent drunk driving
- BCSO sheriff remains defiant on lapel cameras as commissioners pass resolution
- Pot legalization plan subsidizes patients, pays police
- Hank Schrader's beer from 'Breaking Bad' hits Albuquerque shelves
- Attorney believes court could force BCSO to implement body cameras
- World's longest haunted house opens at Expo New Mexico
- Congresswoman Torres Small continues to outraise GOP foes
- Walk to End Alzheimer's raises funds, awareness about disease
- Two more suspects charged with murder of Albuquerque teens October 17, 2019ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Albuquerque teens Collin Romero and Ahmed Lateef were tortured and shot before being dumped on the Rio Rancho mesa last December. Last week, one teen was charged with their murders. Thursday, two more men were charged. The grand jury met Thursday and returned indictments against Stephen Goldman Jr., Jimmie Dunbar Atkins […]Rebecca Atkins
- US hails Turkish cease-fire; Kurds must vacate border area October 17, 2019ANKARA, Turkey (AP) — The U.S. and Turkey agreed Thursday to a cease-fire in the Turks’ deadly attacks on Kurdish fighters in northern Syria, requiring the Kurds to vacate the area in an arrangement that largely solidifies Turkey’s position and aims in the weeklong conflict. The deal includes a conditional halt to American economic sanctions. […]ROBERT BURNS and ZEKE MILLER, Associated Press
- Man wanted for allegedly peeping on woman using public restrooms October 18, 2019ROSWELL, N.M. (KRQE) – People around the Pecos Transit bus station on Roswell’s Main Street are afraid to use the public restrooms. “Oh, I don’t feel comfortable at all. No, I feel like I need to be more careful. Especially you know if I have to go use the restroom” said Edna Allen. That’s because […]Corey King
- Four-year-old Albuquerque boy fighting Leukemia gets big surprise October 18, 2019ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – An Albuquerque boy diagnosed with leukemia earlier this year is getting the chance to focus on being a kid. Thanks to a partnership between Roc Solid Foundation and Wienerschnitzel, he and his family now have a fun place of their own to forget about all of their worries. With every screw […]Stephanie Chavez
- Santa Fe caretaker under fire after alleged elder abuse October 18, 2019SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – A disturbing scene in a nursing home: A caretaker has come under fire after she was seen aggressively handling a resident. The victim’s daughter says after what happened to her mom, she wants this nurse to be held accountable. “It’s remarkable to me that she was so violent in a […]Francesca Washington
- Mark’s Thursday Evening Forecast October 18, 2019A storm system will pass just to our north on Friday. The result will be gusty winds and a couple rain or snow showers over the northern high terrain.
- Judge claims no probable cause for man’s 22 felony animal cruelty charges October 17, 2019ALBUQUERQUE, NM (KRQE) – A man accused of running a puppy mill out of his home and doing his own vet work has been released from jail. On Thursday, a metro court judge ruled there wasn’t probable cause to hold Martin Segura on the 22 extreme animal cruelty charges raised against him. Bernalillo County Animal […]Jackie Kent
- New Mexico ACLU pushes for legislation to protect immigrants October 17, 2019SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Santa Fe ACLU is pushing for legislation to protect immigrants in New Mexico. A new report written by board member Rachel Feldman focuses on policies put in place by cities and counties that keep their employees, such as police, form revealing a person’s immigration status, including to the feds. […]KRQE Media
- 60 dogs left on compound while owner sits in jail on cruelty charges October 17, 2019ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – There are about 60 dogs right now in San Miguel County, locked up in kennels while their owner sits in jail. That owner is facing a very long list of animal cruelty charges, and because she can’t follow the rules, will stay locked up until at least November 15. So what […]Rebecca Atkins
- NM Tech students sending experiment to International Space Station October 17, 2019SOCORRO, NM (KRQE) – Students from New Mexico Tech are working on a project for NASA and the International Space Station that will hopefully make space travel safer and cheaper. “This payload has been about developing a structural health monitoring package for the International Space Station that will hopefully improve the safety and reliability […]Brady Wakayama
- ‘Fine dine with bugs’ at the Albuquerque BioPark October 17, 2019ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The BioPark is getting into the Halloween spirit with bugs. On October 26, you can enjoy a dinner filled with insects. Cocktails and hor d’oeurvres will be served inside the BUGarium where you’ll learn about the critters while interacting with them, before you head off to your main course where you’ll […]KRQE Media
- San Juan County Sheriff’s Office joins ‘Live PD’ October 17, 2019SAN JUAN COUNTY, N.M. (KRQE) – You can soon see the San Juan County Sheriff’s Department in action on Live PD. The show has been a hit since it debuted. The show gets up close and personal with police departments across the country and shows what they do in real-time. The San Juan County Sheriff’s […]KRQE Media
- Beefily Ever After November 18, 2016In our last episode, we learn how to drink tea, build human towers, watch the sunset forever and find the Ian inside all of us.
- Freedom, Justice, or Peter Sagal November 11, 2016We learn what happened to a two-thousand year-old toe, and what to do when our voices make you sick.
- StoryCorn November 4, 2016Devil In The White City author Erik Larson helps us write gooder, and we tell you how to snack silently at the movies.
- We Accidentally Made A Halloween Episode October 28, 2016Mark Bittman helps us answer a very creepy question, and we learn who's helping the Obamas move.
- Romancing The Cod October 21, 2016How to talk to fish and protect your yard signs.
- Trust Him On The Frustum October 13, 2016We help you brush that dirt off your shoulder and get the most out of your Reese's.
- The Never-Ending Cave October 7, 2016We tell you how to get deep and how to fake childhood memories.
- The Sound of Silence September 30, 2016A listener needs help opening his Velcro bag quietly, so we call in the military.
- Fiddlin', Gruntin', Snorin' and Carlin' September 23, 2016How to get people to remember your name and find thousands of worms. Note: this episode talks about curse words but bleeps them out. It's educational, but there's a lot of cursing.
- The Champ September 16, 2016We tell you how to keep your fries crispy and make your friends cry.
- Usain/Boat September 9, 2016How to lose to Usain Bolt by a slightly smaller margin, and another use for your bowling shoes.
- Bonny's Dream September 2, 2016How to endure hearing someone describe their dream.
- Bears and Bubbles August 26, 2016How to bathe discreetly and get close to a panda.
- Bears, Tigers, Leeches, and Spicy Food August 19, 2016How to pick a winner in a bear v. tiger fight, find an endangered species, and eat spicy food.
- Best Man O' War August 12, 2016How to train your pet jellyfish and plan a wedding no one will forget.
- The Only Olympics Guide You'll Ever Need August 5, 2016With how-to advice from a bunch of Olympians and Patrick Stewart.
- Lyin' Eyes July 29, 2016How to protect your cow and pull a loose tooth.
- Merry Chrismas! July 21, 2016How to celebrate your new favorite holiday and enjoy the Summer Olympics.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Get out the vote
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.