Categories: Featured Stories
- Positivity 101: create a morning routine for positivity
- Visiting scholar to discuss women and the U.S. presidency
- UNM Continuing Education offers spring classes
- Headlines for January 14, 2022
- UNM biologists use zebrafish as model to understand loss of smell caused by COVID-19
- Headlines for January 12, 2022
- UNM PATS’ spring return to regular services/operations
- UNM updates mask requirements amid omicron surge
- Jupiter-like planet discovered through TESS and citizen scientist collaboration
- CSWR restores historic Tomé patent and map
- Fauci says COVID-19 won't go away like smallpox, but will more likely become endemicThe White House's top medical adviser says the virus won't go away entirely. Instead, it should eventually hit a level where it "doesn't disrupt our normal social, economic and other interactions."
- Boris Johnson again says BYOB party he attended during lockdown was a work event The British prime minister denied misleading Parliament about lockdown-breaching parties, as senior government ministers said he would have to resign if he is proven to have lied.
- North Korea tests more missiles, but experts warn against taking threats at face valueMonday's test was North Korea's fourth launch in under two weeks. By contrast, it took the North 10 months to conduct that many ballistic missile tests last year.
- The Movement To Stick Inflation Blame On BidenIt's a bad time to be a world leader. COVID did that.
- Satellite photos show Tonga before and after huge undersea volcano eruption Significant damage is being reported on the Pacific island of Tonga and thick ash on an airport runway is preventing aid from arriving.
- Photos show the aftermath of the fatal Abu Dhabi attackThe images by Planet Labs PBC show smoke rising over an Abu Dhabi National Oil Co. fuel depot in the Mussafah neighborhood of Abu Dhabi on Monday.
- Watchdog warned months before U.S. pullout Afghanistan's air force would collapseAmerican authorities had been alerted that Afghanistan's air force did not have the capabilities to survive after a U.S. withdrawal.
- Co-owner of NBA's Warriors slammed after saying 'nobody cares about the Uyghurs'The 34-year-old billionaire repeatedly told his podcast co-hosts that "Nobody cares about the Uyghurs." The sound bite has gone viral and has been viewed millions of times on Twitter.
- Sotheby's unveils 555.55-carat black diamond thought to come from outer spaceBlack diamonds are extremely rare, and are found naturally only in Brazil and Central Africa. The cosmic origin theory of "The Enigma" is based on carbon isotopes and high hydrogen content.
- MLK's memory is honored by demonstrators calling for the passage of voting rights billRev. Martin Luther King Jr. would. have turned 93 on Jan. 15. He was just 39 when he was assassinated in 1968 in Memphis, Tenn.
- Stay Aware of Those Sneaky Winter Weather Hazards!
- 2021 Annual Weather Highlights
- **2021 Annual Highlights Story Map**
Like to Contact the Duke City Times Fill out the form below!
La Reina Mariachi Del Albuquerque
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.