Categories: Featured Stories
Click Image to Protect New Mexicos Children By Signing The New Mexico Victoria Martens ACT
- State asks to transfer schizophrenic defendant from Taos County jail - The Taos News
- Board shakeup leaves uncertain future for Los Alamos Cemetery - santamariatimes.com
- Local nonprofit hosts free product market
- Team Giannis rebounds, beats Team LeBron in 2nd quarter,
- Animal Welfares foster event happening this weekend
- Adobe Theater to perform acclaimed play Doubt
- Miamis Derrick Jones Jr. wins slam dunk contest
- Cannabis legalization bill derailed in Senate panel
- Spring sports roundup- Lobo baseball team rebounds by sweeping BYU
- Delegation should support strong review of pit production
- Rio Rancho couple believes house burglarized by neighbors February 17, 2020RIO RANCHO, N.M. (KRQE) – The phrase, “keep your friends close and enemies closer,” hits a little too close to home for one Rio Rancho couple. Their house was burglarized and then they found tracks that led them straight to the suspects. “We’re badly shaken up,” says Jackie, who requested to keep her last name […]Jeannie Nguyen
- Video: Police find Albuquerque driver crashed on curb, refusing to leave vehicle February 17, 2020ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Crashed on the curb and slurring her words, that’s how Albuquerque officers say they found one driver but when they went to arrest her, she refused to get out of the car. Just before 3 a.m. one morning in December, Albuquerque officers found an SUV crashed into a curb near Osuna […]Jami Seymore
- With ‘Mother Nature in charge,’ dams unleash floodwaters February 17, 2020JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — Days and days of heavy rain have created a dilemma for authorities managing dams along swollen rivers in Mississippi and Tennessee. The water has to be released eventually, worsening the flooding for people living downstream. Dramatic video posted by a Tennessee fire department showed the impact: Two houses tumbled downa bluff […]ROGELIO V. SOLIS and MICHAEL WARREN, Associated Press
- Local volunteers speak up for kids in foster care February 17, 2020ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Right now there are more than 1,100 kids living in Bernalillo County who are stuck in the middle of court jargon, legal battles, and experiencing so many other things that are out of their control. Luckily, there’s a special group of volunteers who go to bat for them when they need […]Haylee Knippel
- Police arrest suspect in arson investigation and SWAT standoff February 16, 2020ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Police have arrested a man in connection with two separate scenes less than a mile away from each other. Police arrested 38-year-old Harold Valdez after a nearly three-hour SWAT standoff at the Sandia Peak Inn on Central near Atrisco. The incident all started early on Sunday morning after what police called […]Brady Wakayama
- State of Texas: Sanders leads in Texas among Democrats in latest poll February 17, 2020AUSTIN (Nexstar) – Democratic presidential candidates are turning to Texas to score voter support and delegates on Super Tuesday. The two earliest state primaries in New Hampshire and Iowa were heated contests between former mayor of South Bend, Indiana, Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders. A new poll of Texas voters tells a different […]Jackson Barton and John Thomas
- Wash. woman arrested on suspicion of trying to steal baby February 17, 2020TACOMA, Wash. (AP) — A Washington woman and her teenage daughter are suspected of drugging a new mother after posing as photographers in an elaborate plot to kidnap the mother’s newborn baby, authorities say. Detectives for the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department believe the woman wanted to steal a baby to raise as her own, The […]Associated Press
- Study: Perceived norms of social media users eating habits guides our own food preferences February 17, 2020(KRQE) – The people you follow on social media could be influencing your food choices. New research set to be published in the journal, “Appetite” suggests you might be copying the eating habits you see online. The study surveyed over 300 college students on the eating habits of their Facebook friends and compared it to […]KRQE Media
- February 17 Morning Rush: Rio Rancho couple believes house burglarized by neighbors February 17, 20201 A Rio Rancho couple says someone broke into their home this weekend and stole a lot of their valuables. The couple believes they found who was behind the crime after finding footprints from their home to a house directly behind theirs. Rio Rancho police confirm they are investigating and did find a number of […]Allison Keys
- Erica’s Monday Morning Forecast February 17, 2020NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – This morning is quiet and dry, and temperatures not too cold. We will have another mild day today, as the mild temps carry over from the weekend! Skies stay dry today, and winds will be breezy at times, up to 20 mph in the middle Rio Grande Valley and the east […]Erica Meyer
- Protesters ask state to save Santa Fe mural February 17, 2020SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – An artist, along with a number of protesters are asking the state to save a Santa Fe mural. The nearly 40-year-old mural titled “Multi-Cultural” is located on the Halpin State Archives Building along Guadalupe Street. According to the Santa Fe New Mexcian, the building is being transformed into the Vladem […]KRQE Media
- ‘Chop shop’ proposal moves to Senate February 17, 2020SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – A proposal to create tougher penalties on illegal chop shops now heads to the Senate. House Bill 156 would make it a third-degree felony to cut up stolen cars to illegally sell for parts. It’s an effort to tackle the car theft problem in the state. If convicted, a person […]KRQE Media
- State Senator John Sapien won’t seek re-election February 17, 2020NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Senator John Sapien says this legislative session will be his last. The Democratic senator announced he will not seek re-election. The insurance salesman and financial adviser says he’s entertaining new career opportunities. For 12 years, he’s represented a district that includes liberal areas of Placitas and Corrales, part of conservativ […]KRQE Media
- Beefily Ever After November 18, 2016In our last episode, we learn how to drink tea, build human towers, watch the sunset forever and find the Ian inside all of us.
- Freedom, Justice, or Peter Sagal November 11, 2016We learn what happened to a two-thousand year-old toe, and what to do when our voices make you sick.
- StoryCorn November 4, 2016Devil In The White City author Erik Larson helps us write gooder, and we tell you how to snack silently at the movies.
- We Accidentally Made A Halloween Episode October 28, 2016Mark Bittman helps us answer a very creepy question, and we learn who's helping the Obamas move.
- Romancing The Cod October 21, 2016How to talk to fish and protect your yard signs.
- Trust Him On The Frustum October 13, 2016We help you brush that dirt off your shoulder and get the most out of your Reese's.
- The Never-Ending Cave October 7, 2016We tell you how to get deep and how to fake childhood memories.
- The Sound of Silence September 30, 2016A listener needs help opening his Velcro bag quietly, so we call in the military.
- Fiddlin', Gruntin', Snorin' and Carlin' September 23, 2016How to get people to remember your name and find thousands of worms. Note: this episode talks about curse words but bleeps them out. It's educational, but there's a lot of cursing.
- The Champ September 16, 2016We tell you how to keep your fries crispy and make your friends cry.
- Usain/Boat September 9, 2016How to lose to Usain Bolt by a slightly smaller margin, and another use for your bowling shoes.
- Bonny's Dream September 2, 2016How to endure hearing someone describe their dream.
- Bears and Bubbles August 26, 2016How to bathe discreetly and get close to a panda.
- Bears, Tigers, Leeches, and Spicy Food August 19, 2016How to pick a winner in a bear v. tiger fight, find an endangered species, and eat spicy food.
- Best Man O' War August 12, 2016How to train your pet jellyfish and plan a wedding no one will forget.
- The Only Olympics Guide You'll Ever Need August 5, 2016With how-to advice from a bunch of Olympians and Patrick Stewart.
- Lyin' Eyes July 29, 2016How to protect your cow and pull a loose tooth.
- Merry Chrismas! July 21, 2016How to celebrate your new favorite holiday and enjoy the Summer Olympics.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Get out the vote
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.