Categories: Featured Stories
Click Image to Protect New Mexicos Children By Signing The New Mexico Victoria Martens ACT
- Sports Speak Up! Readers grow frustrated with UNM Athletics off-the-court issues
- Raheem Mostert's four touchdowns a highlight in 49ers win over Packers
- Kansas City comeback shatters Titans Super Bowl hopes
- Jack Schlossberg urges Senate to review evidence before judging
- MIT students protest prof with SFI ties
- Remembering Renezmae- including her smirk
- How agents worked cold rape case
- Prep wrestling- Volcano Vista edges Los Lunas for Joe Vivian title
- Hot-button issues take center stage
- Blackwell leaving UNM for Arizona
- Stranger caught on camera pointing shotgun at Albuquerque driver January 21, 2020ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – An Albuquerque man is afraid to drive in his own downtown neighborhood after a terrifying encounter with a complete stranger. That stranger pulled out a gun and pointed it right at him and the man thought his life was over. “I’m thinking two things are happening: either this guy is going to […]Brady Wakayama
- Pro-gun rally by thousands in Virginia ends peacefully January 20, 2020RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — Tens of thousands of gun-rights activists from around the country rallied peacefully at the Virginia Capitol on Monday to protest plans by the state’s Democratic leadership to pass gun-control legislation — a move that has become a key flash point in the national debate over gun violence. The size of the […]ALAN SUDERMAN and SARAH RANKIN, Associated Press
- BernCo Republicans voice concerns over Trump support January 21, 2020ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – As state lawmakers get ready for another legislative session and political candidates prepare for a busy primary season, some Republicans in Bernalillo County see a divide inside their own party. A few party members are now taking aim at the Bernalillo County GOP Chairwoman, claiming she isn’t doing enough to support the […]Chris McKee
- State rep calls out APD over slow response times January 21, 2020ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – An Albuquerque lawmaker is calling out the Albuquerque Police Department for their long response times. State Rep. Javier Martinez tweeted Saturday, “I’m extremely disappointed with police and their lack of response.” He said a drugged-out individual was trying to break into his parents’ home while they were inside, and it took mor […]
- ART bus involved in fender bender near Central, Lomas January 21, 2020ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Despite the city’s aggressive campaign to educate the public on ART safety, some drivers still have not gotten the message. “I’m new to the area, I’ve never been down here. I had a day off from work, I did not realize I couldn’t make a left-hand turn to go into a business. […]KRQE Media
- City wants to tear down eyesore in west downtown January 21, 2020ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The stretch of west Central between downtown and Old Town has come a long way in recent years with new businesses and apartments, but there is still one property that is beyond fixing up. Now, the city wants it torn down, and neighbors are all for it. The area is filled with […]Courtney Allen
- Albuquerque Public Schools renews contract with cyber protection service January 21, 2020ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – As technology continues to get more advanced, cyber attacks are becoming more common, especially in New Mexico schools. Albuquerque Public Schools is now making sure they aren’t the next victim. APS said they’re fighting off hackers every day, and on Monday, they made a big step to continue that fight. “It’s a […]Rachel Knapp
- Restraining order filed against former UNM basketball player January 21, 2020ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Former Lobo Carlton Bragg is now accused of threatening a friend of the woman who accused him of trying to rape her. A woman reported last month that after a night of drinking last August, Bragg held her down, kissed her, and kept trying to unbutton her pants. Bragg has not been […]KRQE Media
- New Mexico lawmaker wants to spend $1M to set up a breast milk bank January 21, 2020NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – A state lawmaker wants to spend $1 million to set up a breast milk bank. Right now, the only place New Mexico mothers can donate is in Albuquerque. But if the bill passes, there could be donor stations statewide. “Our freezers are full and we are processing milk for the very first […]Francesca Washington
- Isotopes mascot ‘Orbit’ offers Valentine’s Day deliveries January 21, 2020ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – If you’re wondering what to get your valentine this year, how about a visit from Orbit? Isotopes mascot Orbit is showing the love again this Valentine’s Day with personal deliveries of cards and treats around the metro. Packages start at $80. Slots for Feb. 13 and Feb. 14 from 9 a.m. to […]KRQE Media
- Man charged with rape through DNA suspected in another assault January 21, 2020ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The District Attorney’s Office made a huge announcement last week that a family tree DNA database helped lead them to a man suspected of raping a jogger in the bosque. But could he have caught sooner? Could that assault have been avoided? On Christmas Eve 2015, a woman jogging on a trail […]Rebecca Atkins
- Marble Brewery to help out Australian firefighting effort with specialty brew January 21, 2020ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A popular Albuquerque brewery will soon give you a chance to help victims of the Australian wildfires. More than 18 million acres have burned, leaving at least 30 people dead. Now, Marble Brewery plans on selling Sierra Nevada Brewing Company’s “Resilience Pale Ale.” It’s the same type of beer that raised money […]KRQE Media
- Beefily Ever After November 18, 2016In our last episode, we learn how to drink tea, build human towers, watch the sunset forever and find the Ian inside all of us.
- Freedom, Justice, or Peter Sagal November 11, 2016We learn what happened to a two-thousand year-old toe, and what to do when our voices make you sick.
- StoryCorn November 4, 2016Devil In The White City author Erik Larson helps us write gooder, and we tell you how to snack silently at the movies.
- We Accidentally Made A Halloween Episode October 28, 2016Mark Bittman helps us answer a very creepy question, and we learn who's helping the Obamas move.
- Romancing The Cod October 21, 2016How to talk to fish and protect your yard signs.
- Trust Him On The Frustum October 13, 2016We help you brush that dirt off your shoulder and get the most out of your Reese's.
- The Never-Ending Cave October 7, 2016We tell you how to get deep and how to fake childhood memories.
- The Sound of Silence September 30, 2016A listener needs help opening his Velcro bag quietly, so we call in the military.
- Fiddlin', Gruntin', Snorin' and Carlin' September 23, 2016How to get people to remember your name and find thousands of worms. Note: this episode talks about curse words but bleeps them out. It's educational, but there's a lot of cursing.
- The Champ September 16, 2016We tell you how to keep your fries crispy and make your friends cry.
- Usain/Boat September 9, 2016How to lose to Usain Bolt by a slightly smaller margin, and another use for your bowling shoes.
- Bonny's Dream September 2, 2016How to endure hearing someone describe their dream.
- Bears and Bubbles August 26, 2016How to bathe discreetly and get close to a panda.
- Bears, Tigers, Leeches, and Spicy Food August 19, 2016How to pick a winner in a bear v. tiger fight, find an endangered species, and eat spicy food.
- Best Man O' War August 12, 2016How to train your pet jellyfish and plan a wedding no one will forget.
- The Only Olympics Guide You'll Ever Need August 5, 2016With how-to advice from a bunch of Olympians and Patrick Stewart.
- Lyin' Eyes July 29, 2016How to protect your cow and pull a loose tooth.
- Merry Chrismas! July 21, 2016How to celebrate your new favorite holiday and enjoy the Summer Olympics.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Get out the vote
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.