Categories: Featured Stories
Click Image to Protect New Mexicos Children By Signing The New Mexico Victoria Martens ACT
- Its now the struggling Lobos against the world
- Family of teen sues over crashed vehicle
- NMDOT- Rio Bravo closure was cheaper option
- Albuquerque Walmart evacuated after bomb threat
- Presbyterian co. to move 1,000 employees into former Honeywell space
- Stolen trucks rammed into local businesses
- Navajo-backed Medicaid program progresses
- Editorial- 20 Legislature can chalk up 3 wins for govt transparency
- Russia and Turkey agree on more talks on Syria amid crisis
- Wildlife trafficking bill sent to the governor
- Arrest made in 2019 death of 4-year-old boy February 19, 2020ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Albuquerque Police have made an arrest in the death of a 4-year-old boy. On Tuesday, police arrested 26-year-old Zerrick Marquez in the death of James Dunklee on December 10. Police say Marquez, a friend of the boy’s mother, was caring for the child at the Cinnamon Tree Apartments. They say Marquez called […]KRQE Media
- Secret Documents: State Officials covertly pay out $27,000,000 February 19, 2020SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – “Anytime you can essentially hide what you’ve done with the taxpayer’s money, that’s a bad day for New Mexico,” says State Auditor Brian Colón. He’s referring to the secrecy behind Risk Management settlements. News 13’s year-long investigation is a rare inside look at state government when things go awry. And […]Larry Barker
- Threat forces closure of Magdalena Municipal School District on Wednesday February 19, 2020MAGDALENA, N.M. (KRQE) – School is canceled Wednesday, February 19 for the Magdalena Municipal School District due to a perceived threat. The district reports additional information will be provided once an investigation has been conducted. No additional information is available at this time. This is a developing story. KRQE News 13 will provide information […]KRQE Media
- Ex-Gov. Blagojevich returns to Chicago, maintains innocence February 18, 2020CHICAGO (AP) — Rod Blagojevich returned home to Chicago early Wednesday, shaking hands and signing autographs after President Donald Trump cut short the 14-year prison sentence handed to the former Illinois governor for political corruption. Blagojevich landed at O’Hare airport hours after walking out of a Colorado prison where he served eight years, promisi […]MICHAEL TARM, Associated Press
- Book-drive collects books to be placed in schools, buses, Rail Runner February 19, 2020ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The city’s annual Read to Me Book Drive kicked off Tuesday morning with the goal of collecting 60,000 new and gently used children’s books for children from low-income families. Since the book drive’s inception 18 years ago, almost 500,000 books have been collected. Most books are provided to Title 1 schools […]Haylee Knippel
- Bernalillo County Sheriff Manuel Gonzales III discusses Mental Illness Working Group February 19, 2020ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (FOX) – United States Attorney General William Barr recently appointed Bernalillo County Sheriff Manuel Gonzales III to chair the Mental Illness Working Group which is a subcommittee of the Presidential Commission on Law Enforcement and the Administration of Justice. Sheriff Gonzales visits the set to discuss his recent appointment. The Com […]Allison Keys
- Visit Albuquerque highlights February history and jazz festivals, hockey, chocolate tasting, and more February 19, 2020ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (FOX) – This week in Albuquerque you can see the largest concave mural in North American, enjoy some locally made craft chocolate and watch a game of ice hockey. Local Events Expert Tracy Cox with Visit Albuquerque/ABQ365 highlights upcoming entertainment in the city. History Festival: On Saturday, February 22, the National Hispanic Cultura […]Allison Keys
- New Mexico forms advisory panel for childhood education February 19, 2020ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The state is looking for people to help form a new education advisory panel. The New Mexico Early Childhood Education and Care Department is looking for community members, teachers, and other experts to join the new council. The group will be in charge of analyzing the results of families that receive […]KRQE Media
- Kiwanis Club of Santa Fe considering selling beer, wine at Zozobra February 19, 2020SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – Alcohol sales are being considered at this year’s burning of Old Man Gloom. According to the Santa Fe New Mexcian, the Kiwanis Club of Santa Fe, which puts on the Zozobra festival, says they are considering selling only beer and wine. Organizers say since they know people are going to […]KRQE Media
- Erica’s Wednesday Morning Forecast February 19, 2020NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Snow showers are moving through northern NM this morning, and some roads are snow-packed. Today will be a mainly dry day, with a few lingering snow showers in the mountains and the possibility for a light rain shower in southeast NM. Skies will be partly cloudy and temperatures mild for many […]Erica Meyer
- February 19 Morning Rush: Arrest made in 2019 death of 4-year-old boy February 19, 20201 The public is learning more information about the Albuquerque man arrested for the death of his roommate’s 4-year-old, James Dunklee. Twenty-six-year-old Zerrick Marquez is behind bars after police say an autopsy found the boy was beaten. Dunklee was found unresponsive at the Cinnamon Tree Apartments near Central and Louisiana in December. His mother says […]Allison Keys
- Three vehicles involved in suspected carjacking at UNM February 19, 2020ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – University of New Mexico police are warning people to be on the lookout for some would-be carjackers. Police say on Friday, a red truck followed a car off campus and motioned for it to pull over. That’s when people in two other cars pulled up and tried to steal the car but […]KRQE Media
- Remains of fallen Las Cruces soldier return home February 19, 2020LAS CRUCES, N.M. (KRQE) – A fallen New Mexico soldier has come home. Residents lined the streets of Las Cruces on Tuesday afternoon, as a motorcade escorted the body of Sergeant First Class Antonio Rodriguez from the airport to Getz Funeral Home. “As veterans, this is how we take care of our own, we stand here […]KRQE Media
- New film production company hiring New Mexico crews, talent February 19, 2020ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A new Albuquerque production company says its goal is to find more opportunities for crews and talent in New Mexico, creating more film jobs in the area. 8 Beat Films is the new production house and brainchild of local producer and director Keagan Karnes. He says their goal is to provide […]Jami Seymore
- Las Vegas debate a major test of Bloomberg campaign’s gamble February 19, 2020LAS VEGAS (AP) — Mike Bloomberg will confront the greatest test of his presidential campaign when he faces five Democratic rivals in a debate in Las Vegas that could fundamentally change the direction of the party’s 2020 nomination fight. The debate debut for the billionaire former mayor of New York is poised to offer fresh […]STEVE PEOPLES, Associated Press
- Beefily Ever After November 18, 2016In our last episode, we learn how to drink tea, build human towers, watch the sunset forever and find the Ian inside all of us.
- Freedom, Justice, or Peter Sagal November 11, 2016We learn what happened to a two-thousand year-old toe, and what to do when our voices make you sick.
- StoryCorn November 4, 2016Devil In The White City author Erik Larson helps us write gooder, and we tell you how to snack silently at the movies.
- We Accidentally Made A Halloween Episode October 28, 2016Mark Bittman helps us answer a very creepy question, and we learn who's helping the Obamas move.
- Romancing The Cod October 21, 2016How to talk to fish and protect your yard signs.
- Trust Him On The Frustum October 13, 2016We help you brush that dirt off your shoulder and get the most out of your Reese's.
- The Never-Ending Cave October 7, 2016We tell you how to get deep and how to fake childhood memories.
- The Sound of Silence September 30, 2016A listener needs help opening his Velcro bag quietly, so we call in the military.
- Fiddlin', Gruntin', Snorin' and Carlin' September 23, 2016How to get people to remember your name and find thousands of worms. Note: this episode talks about curse words but bleeps them out. It's educational, but there's a lot of cursing.
- The Champ September 16, 2016We tell you how to keep your fries crispy and make your friends cry.
- Usain/Boat September 9, 2016How to lose to Usain Bolt by a slightly smaller margin, and another use for your bowling shoes.
- Bonny's Dream September 2, 2016How to endure hearing someone describe their dream.
- Bears and Bubbles August 26, 2016How to bathe discreetly and get close to a panda.
- Bears, Tigers, Leeches, and Spicy Food August 19, 2016How to pick a winner in a bear v. tiger fight, find an endangered species, and eat spicy food.
- Best Man O' War August 12, 2016How to train your pet jellyfish and plan a wedding no one will forget.
- The Only Olympics Guide You'll Ever Need August 5, 2016With how-to advice from a bunch of Olympians and Patrick Stewart.
- Lyin' Eyes July 29, 2016How to protect your cow and pull a loose tooth.
- Merry Chrismas! July 21, 2016How to celebrate your new favorite holiday and enjoy the Summer Olympics.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Get out the vote
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.